Friday, August 27, 2010

First week in My Father's World

Our first week was so awesome, and such a breath of fresh air. We learned a lot and can't wait to dig in and learn all about different countries and cultures. I am so glad we decided to use MFW this year, it is so easy to navigate through. And completely laid out for me, which is so awesome!



Saylor doing her picture of our first eco system.











Stellar found Saylor's skirt and put it on. He had to do everything she does. LOL












Saylor and Sage's pictures of our EcoSystem's






















Sages picture and work on nocturnal animals.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Thanks for visiting my blog! We are also reformed christians! It's fun peeking at other peoples ECC's, huh! I encourage you to check out Mishmash Maggie's blog and join the 2010-2011 MFW blogroll. God bless your school year!
    -Melanie

    ReplyDelete